Wednesday, September 22, 2010

once, i punched my brother in the face.

do you care? you shouldn't. especially if you don't know my brother.

i wanted to quickly address how consumed i think people are with other people's lives. this bothers me for 2 reasons - 1) i'm private and 2) there are so many other things that matter that we can care about.

these people have been in the media heavy recently

all have been judged, all have been hated. i just can't bring myself to care. don't get me wrong, i read about it. i even listen to other people's opinions. but that's what brought me here. how can you be so judgmental about another person? another person that you don't even know, at that. how can someone you've never met have such a huge effect on your feelings?
when my family and/or money start to be affected by the actions of strangers, i'll get revved up. in the meantime, i believe the judging should be reserved only for people that don't make mistakes.
aww, nuts! that means you're out.

No comments: