Friday, October 1, 2010

escape.

grooveshark is my bff at work. i never got into pandora and when i decided to try it, i learned it was blocked.*angry face*
it has found about 94% of the songs i've asked it to and i've been keeping a playlist infinity-long. here's a sample of what i'm listening to:

1. brand new heavies - never stop
2. kiley dean - make me a song
3. martin luther - daily bread
4. via audio - harder on me
5. erykah badu - turn me away (get munny)
6. lady antebellum - need you now
7. slakah the beatchild - enjoy yaself
8. frayne - weekend
9. cee lo - f*ck you
10. the tontons - atlas
11. yelawolf - speak her sex
12. elton john - bennie & the jets
13. kid cudi, bethany cosentino and rostam batmanglij - all summer
14. bone - for the love of money
15. priscilla renea - lovesick
16. lupe fiasco - i'm beamin
17. gyptian - hold yuh
18. the knux - f!re
19. wale - the trip (downtown)

my music is random like me :)

No comments: