Tuesday, September 30, 2008

randominities


my heart goes out to the lactose intolerant. ice cream = happiness.

what's with people pressing the elevator button after i pressed it already? yeah, that'll make it come quicker.

i've always hated the question "do you have any brothers or sisters?" from someone who's trying to get to know me. particularly male. i feel like it's a lazy question.

synchronized man choreography is corny. i love day 26, but i don't want them to gyrate on stage anymore. and the finger snaps KILL me.

my dad often reminds me that being an infant and being elderly are closely related. i'm scared to experience this firsthand.

the term 'have your cake and eat it, too' is stupid.

who came up with carrot raisin salad? what an a-hole!

if your toes are jacked up, don't wear sandals. it's simple.

the internet is amazing to me. being able to pay my bills, check the weather and casually keep in touch with friends all from the same medium is wonderful. what were we doing before google?

who can tell me why people shave off their eyebrows to draw them back on? anybody?

it bothers me that i discovered how good salmon was so very late in life.

why is it that being old = driving slow? can they physically not push the pedals as hard?

and what's with the hardcore gay people? they choose not to be involved with the opposite sex, yet want to be outwardly represented as exactly that.

if you try to fail and succeed, which have you done?

No comments: